Chào mừng đến Diễn Đàn Công Nghệ ooTech

Tham gia với chúng tôi ngay để có quyền truy cập vào tất cả các tính năng của Diễn Đàn. Sau khi đăng ký và đăng nhập, bạn sẽ có thể tạo chủ đề, đăng câu trả lời cho các chủ đề hiện có, tạo uy tín với các thành viên khác, nhận tin nhắn riêng, v.v. Cũng nhanh chóng thôi! và... hoàn toàn miễn phí, vì vậy bạn còn chờ gì nữa nào?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

DMCA - Copyright infringement (Deny the responsibility)

Tình trạng
Không mở trả lời sau này.

ptthanhloi

Administrator
Staff member
Tham gia
30 Tháng bảy 2020
Bài viết
Điểm tương tác
Điểm
Địa chỉ
Bình Dương
ooTech.vn is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.

If your copyrighted material has been posted on
ooTech.vn
or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Kindly be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest you that first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.

If the following elements/segment must be included in your copyright infringement claim:

• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
  • Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid email address.
  • You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in ooTech.vn's search results.
  • A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
  • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to this address: [email protected]
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please fill this form with appropriate complete details with proof:

SAMPLE DMCA TAKE DOWN NOTICE

My name is INSERT NAME and I am the INSERT TITLE of INSERT COMPANY NAME. A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) are infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original INSERT ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

PROVIDE WEBSITE URL

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately and notify them to cease any further posting of the infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under VN law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action, you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury, I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.

INSERT YOUR NAME

INSERT YOUR Address INSERT YOUR City, State Zip INSERT YOUR Phone INSERT YOUR E-mail

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE: While forms are commonly used and available elsewhere around the Internet it is important to understand the limitations provided by forms. A form, by its very nature, is previously written, usually to address a typical situation. Unfortunately, in law, there are few typical situations. While this form will be useful for some, the use of a form should not be viewed as a replacement for competent legal advice adapted to your particular situation. ooTech.vn accept no liability if you do use this or a modified version of this Agreement. The use of this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Regards!
ooTech Management Board

Last edited by a moderator:
Tình trạng
Không mở trả lời sau này.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Bên trên
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock